Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monsoons Here!!

For those who hate Summers, especially in Bombay and for those quite like my collegues, who after 31 years realise, "hey India is a hot country", relief is on its way. After months of heat and humidity and perspiration.....monsoons are arriving, fortunately earlier than expected. Not sure if after 26/7, it is as welcomed. But its here again and I experienced the trailor, a special premier, of what it would be like in the coming days. Yes it did rain, clouds did growl if not roar, lightening did escape from the clouds as if saying "hey I am here". For those who love the monsoons, its not good to go into the first shower, as the first rain brings down with it all the pollution in the air (so I have heard).....but its still the first rain.....and I did take a walk.....I did get wet......me and my Classic.
Happy Monsoons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment